White Stretch Marks
Optimal treatment with 3 combined treatment protocols
White or silver stretch marks are the mature stretch marks, i.e. those that are present on the skin for a long time. For the stretch marks to be transformed from red to white, usually a period of six months to a few years is required. In comparison to red stretch marks, the white ones are more difficult to treat and treatment results are evident after a certain number of sessions through the application of combined procedures.
certified by the FDA
Our specialised medical practices apply 3 treatment protocols, according to your skin type, the condition and the body area:
> Microdermabrasion + RF Fractional Microneedling + Magellan® TruPRP™
> Carboxy therapy + Magellan® TruPRP™
> RF Fractional Microneedling + Magellan® TruPRP™
Through the selection of the appropriate treatment plan, the specialised dermatologist can treat a wide range of cases, minimising the possibility of any side effects, while achieving shorter recovery time with optimal results.
- Activation of collagen and elastin production
- Improvement of skin texture
- Tightening of the skin pores
- Improvement of skin firmness
RF energy penetrates deep in the skin through a "grid" of 49 insulated micro-needles covered with gold, which penetrate through the dermis carefully, without causing any damage to the epidermis. The released energy is targeted; it stimulates growth factor secretion and collagen production that reshape the skin layers, thus improving the appearance and texture of white stretch marks. Usually at least 3 RF Fractional Microneedling treatment sessions are required, 4-6 weeks apart.
- Smoothing and improvement of stretch marks
- Skin rejuvenation, healing and regeneration
- Improvement of skin texture and tone
- Stimulation of new tissue formation
- Utilisation of the cell regeneration mechanism
It is a completely natural process, as it is based on administering to the patient his/her own platelet-rich plasma (PRP). Plasma (PRP) is infused in the treatment area to stimulate the cell rejuvenation and regeneration processes, releasing growth factors that produce elastin and collagen while stimulating the angiogenesis process and the formation of new tissue.
The points of excellence of the Magellan® TruPRP™ procedure:
- Double centrifugations
- Sophisticated platelet separation
- 4-6 times greater concentration rates of growth factors
- Certified by the FDA
- Utilisation of the platelet “poor» plasma as a cream on the treatment area
- High safety standards because without human hand intervention
- Cellular regeneration
- Skin rejuvenation
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Improvement of skin texture and colour
- Enhancement of blood circulation in the dermis
The advanced procedure for the exfoliation of the outer layer of the skin or microdermabrassion, as indicated by its name, rejuvenates the skin and helps in the production of collagen. This improves both skin texture and colour.
The Microdermabrasion procedure is gradual. To achieve visible improvement, in certain cases, 6 – 12 high-frequency sessions are required with local anaesthesia. It always works better in combination with other procedures for the improvement of white stretch marks.The points of excellence of Microdermabrasion:
- Non-invasive procedure
- Certified by the FDA
- Quick procedure
- Suitable for all skin types
- Safe and effective
- Stimulation of fresh collagen production
- Increased oxygen in the blood
- Skin tightening
- Improvement of white stretch marks
Carboxytherapy utilises CO2 (carbon dioxide), which is present in our body, in order to enhance blood circulation in areas of the skin with lesions. CO2 is infused directly in the stretch mark, creating small bubbles that appear below the skin for a few minutes. This increase of oxygen and nutrients lead to cellular rejuvenation and production of more collagen.
The procedure is perfectly safe and suitable for all skin types. Usually 6 treatment sessions are required, depending on the severity of the problem and the customised treatment plan.
The points of excellence of Carboxytherapy:
- Safe treatment
- Minimally invasive
- Clinically proven
The points of excellence of the RF Fractional Microneedling procedure
- Non invasive procedure
- Short duration of the sessions
- No side effects
- For all skin types
- No risk of skin pigmentation
White stretch marks usually appear as hypopigmented lesions. This means that stretch marks have faint tint as compared to natural skin colour. LASER and RF Microneedling technology can stimulate collagen and elastin and improve the appearance of stretch marks. However, not all persons are the right candidates, and the size of stretch marks, as well as the patient’s realistic expectations and the colour of the skin play a significant role.
- Avoid sun exposure for one month before and after the treatment. If you already know that you will be exposed to sun, make sure that you use sunscreen with a high protection factor.
- You should not undergo any other dermatological treatments during the three weeks before and after treatment. This includes hair removal procedures and peeling.
- Avoid strenuous exercise, sauna and swimming pool after treatment, until skin redness disappears.
- Avoid hot showers for one day after treatment and do not rub or scrub the area that has been treated until your skin has calmed down.
- At least 4 days before the treatment of stretch marks, it is advised to avoid pain killers, vitamin E and other blood thinning medicines.
- Do not apply any cream on your skin 3 days before and after the treatment.
- Follow the treatment that will be suggested by your doctor after each session.
- Combination of mechanical and thermal energy
- Adjustable penetration depth according to the treatment
- Patented technology with the use of specially designed insulated microneedles
- Device approved by the US FDA
I lost weight suddenly two years ago and stretch marks appeared on my arms, thighs and hips. I used various creams with no success! And then a friend suggested IQ. I completed the treatment proposed by my doctor and all marks have almost disappeared. Amazing!
My stretch marks on my hips appeared when I was still a teenager. I didn’t like my looks after the age of 18. Over the years I’ve tried some treatments but my problem couldn’t be solved. Everyone said that it was difficult in my case. But when I visited IQ the results were eye-catching on my skin. It’s definitely worth it… the best!
Book today an appointment for an assessment free of charge!