Selective, minimally invasive, ultrasound-assisted
- Minimally invasive fat removal from smaller or larger areas
- Body contouring
- Optimisation of fat suction for lipofilling procedures
- Clinically proven skin tightening
- Easily contouring thin and fibrous areas
- Specific ultrasound settings to protect the connective tissue and maintain high fat cell viability
- Wide variety of applications for the treatment of all body areas
- Natural result
The new revolutionary cosmetic surgery procedure for the elimination of local fat and body sculpture
Each and every body has areas with fat storage predisposition, which keep fat locked despite strict diets and exercise. The patented and FDA-cleared ultrasound-assisted VASER® technology offers a safe solution for the elimination of unwanted local fat and the smooth contouring of your silhouette.
Men prefer VASER® mainly for the areas around the stomach, neck (double chin), waist and the chest (gynecomastia), whereas women select it for all areas of the body such as the buttocks, the thighs, the neck, the knees and legs, areas in other words where there is accumulation of fat.
At the same time, a significant number of men and women want, apart from liposculpture with VASER® to also undergo lipofilling with their own viable fat which is removed, while avoiding the risk of rejection by the body, which may be the case if artificial implants are used. Lipofilling is applied in various areas of the body to tone up its curves and shape: breast, buttocks, thighs, face!
VASER® is superior to traditional liposuction
Contrary to the aggressive traditional liposuction procedures, VASER® uses the ultramodern ultrasound technology, which has the exceptional ability to selectively focus on the target fat, thus protecting and leaving intact other important tissues, such as nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue, at the area of application.
High-frequency pulsed ultrasound energy breaks down the adipose tissue into small fragments and the fat is easily removed from the body through mild suction. The treatment is completed in ONE session that is minimally invasive and non-aggressive, recovery is achieved quickly and the results are impressive, no matter whether the area of application is small or larger. During the recovery, the skin becomes tighter with smoother contour and an enhanced appearance.
Impressive results with VASER® with ONE session
Using the terms of cosmetic dermatology, the results can be measured based on inches lost and not according to the weight. Focusing on the amount of fat removed is not important. What is important is the body contour improvement, while self-confidence enhancement and body image improvement of the person selecting liposculpture is what matters the most. With VASER® treatment all people experience the great difference even from the next day, since the results are immediately evident after just one session.
Treatment duration depends on the number and the size of the areas under treatment. For the treatment of a maximum of three areas, it usually lasts one to two hours. After the completion of treatment, it is recommended to rest for 12 hours and not perform any activities, while strenuous activities should be avoided for the first 2-3 weeks after treatment.
Requirements for the VASER® procedure
VASER® liposculpture is indicated for healthy individuals with stubborn local fat that is not responsive to diet and exercise, when their problem cannot be solved by a non-invasive procedure. In addition, it is an ideal procedure for people that want to find a quick, minimally-invasive body liposculpture procedure offering quick and improved results. Even those that used to say that they would never undergo liposuction, now realise that VASER® is a mild and minimally invasive procedure to contour the body, thus select it without doubt. The following requirements should be met to consider a person suitable for the VASER® procedure:
- Not pathologically obese.
- The results are improved with better skin elasticity.
- Not a heavy smoker.
- Discuss in detail his/her medical history with the doctor and provide the full list of drugs, vitamins and other supplements that may be used (including those that may be considered as irrelevant).
- With realistic expectations from the procedure. It is important to discuss with the doctor the actual goals and expectations from the treatment in terms of recovery and expected results.
The points of excellence of VASER® treatment
- Impressive results in just one session
- Safe and perfectly targeted procedure
- Contouring of sensitive areas, such as the hands and neck, too
- Suitable for large or small areas with local fat
- No blood, no bruising
- Minimal recovery time
- Immediate results and constant improvement for up to six months after the procedure
- Can also be performed with local anaesthesia
- Approved by the FDA
- Cheeks, chin and neck
- Abdomen, hips and waist,
- Breast (men and women)
- Knees, legs, ankles
VASER® procedure removes local fat and adipocytes (fat cells) from the area of application. Whether the result will be more or less permanent* depends on your weight fluctuations. If your body weight is maintained almost stable, such small weight fluctuations will go unnoticed, because the additional fat will be proportionately distributed over your entire body. However, in case of significant weight gain, the fat will become evident in the treatment area.
* The results and the benefits from the VASER® procedure vary and differ for each person. Therefore specific results cannot be guaranteed.
You should not select the VASER® procedure if you suffer from chronic diseases, such as blood clotting disorders, diabetes, obesity, lung, heart or circulatory system diseases, vascular problems which include common circulation and coagulation problems related with specific medications. Moreover, pregnancy or the possibility of pregnancy are both considered contraindications, including a period of a few months after pregnancy. Please inform the specialised doctor if you have any of the aforementioned conditions or if you are in doubt.
In addition, the following conditions may also affect the safety or effectiveness of VASER® procedure:
- Presence of connective tissue disorders or scarring;
- Presence of potential for stretch mark formation or stretch marks;
- Lupus Erythematosus;
- Endocrine disorders.
- Specific ultrasound settings to protect the connective tissue
- Accurate fat suction control to minimise fat cell damage
- Wide variety of specially designed probes for applications throughout the body
- The device is approved by the US FDA
I always disliked my “saddle bags”; I selected liposculpture and lipofilling with VASER® at IQ and now I feel perfect!
I cannot describe you the perfect feeling after getting rid of all the unsightly local fat
with no discomfort at all!
Book today an appointment for an assessment free of charge!