Upper Arm Lift
To combat skin sagging
Quite often fat starts being accumulated in the inner part of the upper arms because of ageing, excess weight gain or weight loss, which ultimately leads to skin sagging that cannot be managed with diet and exercise. This usually makes us feel embarrassment when our arms are not covered up by clothes when we wear short sleeve or sleeveless tops.
To combat this phenomenon and eliminate unsightly skin sagging, at our specialised medical clinics IQ – Intensive Quality Skin Clinics, we suggest the most advanced and effective procedure, Upper Arm Lift, also known as brachioplasty, which is applied either on the armpit area or on the inner part of the upper arm.
This is an absolutely safe procedure that is performed by specialised medical personnel with long experience.
Upper Arm Lift is an invasive procedure aiming to successfully reduce upper arm circumference and remove excess adipose tissue. General anaesthesia is required, and it ensures that the problem will not reoccur in the future, when longer incisions will have to be made. The length and the design of the incision depend on the amount and the location of excess skin.
In particular, when skin sagging is not so extended, the incision is made in the armpit area and is invisible during everyday activities. If skin sagging is more extended, the incision may be longer, on the inner part of the upper arm, so that to restore the whole area.
If the treatment area has also fat that has to be removed, apart from the sagging skin, Upper Arm Lift is performed simultaneously with liposuction, to improve the overall contour and appearance of the upper arms.
For the incisions to heal, either absorbable sutures or sutures that are removed one week after the operation are used, and the final result is perfectly natural, as the incisions regain the skin colour.
With this procedure, skin sagging will stop make you feel worried when your arms are uncovered. You will have well-shaped arms, and thus regain your much-needed self-confidence.
What is achieved with the Upper Arm Lift:
- Skin sagging reduction and skin tightening
- Compelling improvement of the overall appearance and contour of the arms
- Harmonious overall body shape
- Desired aesthetic result
- Significant improvement of your arms movement
- Less sweating
- Increased self-confidence
The points of excellence of the Upper Arm Lift procedure:
- Visible improvement almost immediately after the process
- Enduring results
- Concurrent treatment of local fat and skin sagging
- People with sagging skin on their arms
- Adults whose weight is stable
- Persons whose health will not be affected during the course of the procedure
- Not heavy smokers
- Persons with realistic expectations
- Reduce alcohol consumption
- Avoid taking over-the-counter medications
- Do not take aspirin and other similar medications for one week before the procedure
After the Upper Arm Lift my arms are well-shaped again, proportional to the rest of my body. Thank you.
I was ashamed to wear sleeveless tops because my arms looked awful. I searched information about Upper Arm Lift and selected IQ Intensive Quality Skin Clinics. They made me feel really comfortable and the result was really amazing!
Book today an appointment for an assessment free of charge!