Hands attract attention and inevitably reveal our age.
As time goes by, the adipose tissue of the dorsal part of the hands becomes thinner, while the epidermis loses its volume, resulting in visible veins, vessels, tendons, and bones. This is further intensified due to hands exposure to all harmful environmental conditions, chemicals, pollutants etc.
In the specialised IQ – Intensive Quality Skin Clinics we suggest you the right Hand Anti-ageing treatments, which provide immediately and safely a solution to the problem that appears on the dorsal part of the hands.
Hand Anti-ageing that we suggest promises to restore the volume of the skin and thus eliminate the signs that time has left behind. It can be achieved through three procedures, depending on the type and the severity of the problem.Transfer of autologous fat with liposuction:
It is indicated for those with excess fat in a certain part of their body, which can be removed and added to the hands. In particular, the transfer of autologous fat through liposuction includes the collection of a small amount of fat after applying local anaesthesia from another part of the body with excess fat (e.g. abdomen). Then it is filtered and infused in the hands, improving their texture and restoring their freshness.Hyaluronic acid implants:
It is indicated for those that don’t have excess fat in their hands or another part of their body. Local anaesthesia is required for the procedure to be performed, and it significantly rejuvenates your hands, making them look younger.Simple Autologous Mesotherapy PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma):
This is an anti-ageing treatment that utilises the regenerative and restorative properties of platelets. To be performed, a small amount of blood is drawn and then centrifuged to separate the platelet-rich plasma. Its infusion in the dorsal part of the hands stimulates collagen, elastin and fibroblasts production, thus enhancing skin elasticity and youthfulness.All hand Anti-ageing procedures are highly effective, with the first results being visible straight after surgery. They will eliminate for many years any skin lesions of your hands, allowing you to enjoy your softer, more beautiful and most importantly more youthful hands.
What can be achieved with hand Anti-ageing:
- Rejuvenation of the skin of your hands
- Reduction of wrinkles, veins, vessels and bones
- Stains removal
- Skin quality improvement
The points of excellence of hand anti-ageing
- Long-term and natural result
- Visible improvement straight after the procedure
- Treatment of the problem in just one session
- Increased self-confidence thanks to the improved appearance
- No risk of complications
Hand anti-ageing procedure is suitable for for both sexes irrespectively of age who dislike the way their hands look. More specifically, it may be right for you if the following conditions are met:
- Your hands have veins that are obvious to the naked eye
- Lines and wrinkles have appeared on your hands
- The bones and the vessels of your hands are visible because of volume loss
- Your hands are wrinkled and thin
- There is no infection or inflammation on your hands
Like in any other procedure, you should prepare to facilitate the procedure itself as well as the healing process as much as possible. More specifically, the below conditions are recommended prior to the procedure:
- Stop smoking to promote better healing
- Intake of anti-inflammatory medications and aspirin is not allowed
- Sun exposure without protection is not permitted
- Hydration before and after surgery, regardless of the type of procedure that will be performed.
My hands look youthful as never before and my skin is soft again!
The spots I had in my hands are now less visible and my skin is smoother. Thank you!
Book today an appointment for an assessment free of charge!