Excellent aesthetic result, visible straight away
Women’s breasts change over time, with their youthfulness and firmness disappearing. Changes and loss of skin elasticity may occur during pregnancy, breast-feeding, because of weight fluctuations, as well as with ageing, heavy breasts and due to heredity.
Breast lift is an invasive procedure that reshapes the contour of your breast by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue. It does not change significantly the size of your breasts or round out the upper part of your breast. If a woman wants her breasts to look fuller, she should combine breast lift with breast augmentation. If she wants to have smaller breasts, she should consider combining breast lift and breast reduction.
Breast Lift offers:
- Improved breast shape, size and volume
- Improved breast contour
- Perfect aesthetic result
- Complete breast tissue lifting and reshaping
- Youthful shape and tightness
- The nipple is repositioned to a natural height
- Enhanced self-confidence
- Improved sexual life
The surgery is safe, it is performed under
general anaesthesia, and it may last up to 21/2 - 3 hours. The first step in breast lift is to select the procedure, which depends on the level of skin sagging, the length and size of the breasts, skin quality and elasticity, as well as the amount of additional skin that should be removed.
The incision follows the breast contour, determines the skin to be removed, and defines the new position of the nipples, which are repositioned to a natural height, after removing excess skin. In certain cases, during the operation it may be deemed necessary to place minor tubes to avoid hematoma formation, which are removed after a couple of days. Following this, breast reshaping is performed and absorbable sutures are applied on the incisions. The final result is natural: the breast regains its youthfulness and tightness without affecting its size.
Requirements for a breast lift
Breast lift is an extremely personalised invasive procedure and definitely a personal matter. You may have a breast lift if:
- You are physically healthy and maintain a stable weight
- Breast sagging has changed the desired shape and size of your breast
- Your breasts have a flatter, elongated shape or are pendulous
- When unsupported, your nipples fall below the breast crease
- Your nipples point downward
- Your breast skin is lose
- One breast is lower than the other
The points of excellence of breast lift
- Natural result
- Absorbable sutures
- Painless procedure
- Almost invisible scars
- It does not affect breast-feeding
- Your breasts are asymmetrical
- Your breasts have lost their volume
- Your skin is sagging
- Έχετε πεσμένο στήθος
- Your breasts have lost their tightness
- Your breasts are smaller after breast-feeding
- You like the size of your breasts but you are worried as they have lost their roundnessς
- Your nipples point downward and/or below the breast crease
I combined breast lift and breast augmentation. I am impressed with the result. The doctors and all staff made me feel very comfortable! They were all very helpful!
After having three children, my breast started “falling” together with my self-confidence! Breast lift is the best decision I’ve ever made!
Fani Μ., 47 years old
Book today an appointment for an assessment free of charge!