Natural result with FDA-cleared silicone implants
The female breast is a symbol of feminity and therefore much attention has been given to its aesthetic image. The ideal size and shape of the breast differ among different women, depending on both the body anatomy and the cultural characteristics of each person. In many cases, breast development is not normal, and as a result a woman may have breasts that are smaller than the normal size; these women choose the breast augmentation procedure.
Breast augmentation is a safe and simple procedure, aiming at increasing the size of your breasts with implants. General anaesthesia is required and the procedure may last for up to 2 hours. Silicone implants are the most popular implants used in breast augmentation, because they look natural in terms of the final result, and they are long-lasting, but also because they do not interfere with breast-feeding. In our clinics, we use advanced, high-quality silicone implants that are approved by the strict US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and have long life guarantee.
Breast augmentation offers:
- Improved breast shape
- Symmetry of breast size with the whole body
- Youthful, tight breasts
- Enhanced self-confidence
- Improved sexual life
Important reasons and requirements for breast augmentation
- You maintain good physical health, you are not pregnant or breast-feeding
- You are above 18 years old to ensure your breasts are completely grown
- You are dissatisfied with your small breasts
- Your breasts have lost their volume and shape following weight loss pregnancy or ageing
- The upper part of your breast appears "empty"
- Your breasts do not have the same size and shape
- Either one or both breasts has not developed normally or has a "streched" shape
Breast augmentation with fat transfer
The points of excellence of Breast augmentation
- Immediate and natural result
- Minimally visible scar
- FDA-cleared implants
- Minimal recovery time
- No drainage to avoid any injury
To the contrary, a "big" or too big size of implant may look disproportional to your body type, while the breasts will be heavier and larger, which may accelerate the loss of their tightness.
In any case, the choice of the size is determined according to the patient’s desires, her anatomical characteristics, as well as the results of the pre-operative check-up.
- Your breasts are not symmetrical
- Your breasts are too small
- Your breasts have lost their volume
- Your skin is sagging
- You are dissatisfied with the size of your breasts
I grew up with compunction for my small breast ... although I was afraid to grow up, IQ Dermatology convinced me of the result .. now I feel more women than ever!!
Christina I, 29 years old
Those who do not know me can not understand that I have breast augmentation because it looks natural and harmonious with my rest. And wearing bikinis, I feel surprising anymore!
Maria Anna A.
Book today an appointment for an assessment free of charge!