Brazilian Butt Lift
For perfect curves!
As time goes by, the buttocks, probably the sexiest part of our body, show skin relaxation and “sagging”. This is due to ageing, body weight fluctuations, and various inherited factors that negatively affect skin elasticity. A guaranteed solution for this problem is the Brazilian Butt Lift that is safely and effectively applied in our specialised IQ – Intensive Quality Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery medical centres.
Brazilian Butt Lift can be performed using various methods, depending on each case.
Lift with fat transfer from the body itself:
Lift with hyaluronic acid:
Lift with threads:
This procedure is minimally invasive; the appropriate threads are used, which are more powerful than the sutures used for face procedures. They are placed on the treatment area, and pulled as required to achieve the desired lifting. The procedure is carried out under local anaesthesia and takes about 30'.
Brazilian Butt Lift is the ideal choice to improve buttocks shape and size; it is performed either under local or general anaesthesia, depending on the technique that will be used.
Do you want to transform your body with well-shaped buttocks and curves, just like famous Hollywood stars? Or do you only want to restore the appearance of your buttocks? In both cases, you should take into account that Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure that in our clinics is only performed by specialised personnel and nurses, who pay particular attention to aesthetic details.
What Brazilian Butt Lift offers
- Improvement of balanced contour
- More youthful shape of the buttocks
- Excellent aesthetic result
- Tones up the self confidence
- Possibility to wear attractive clothes
The points of excellence of Brazilian Butt Lift
- Significant result with natural appearance and sense
- Minimal risk of complications
- Long-term results
- Significant improvement straight after the operation
- The target can be achieved in just one session
- You have lost quite a lot of weight
- Your weight is normal, but you want to improve your buttocks contour
- You are healthy
- You have realistic expectations for the results
- You are not smoking
- Stop smoking, because nicotine and smoking prevent the healing process.
- Avoid taking aspirin and other anti-inflammatory medications
- Stop alcohol consumption two days before the procedure
It’s the best present I ever gave to myself! I definitely recommend it!
I always had excess fat in my abdomen and skin sagging on my buttocks. Brazilian Butt Lift transformed my body and I feel much better now. Thank you!
Book today an appointment for an assessment free of charge!